Please find below some general maintenance guidance to help care and prolong your treatments;
- Apply cuticle oil regularly.
- Use rubber gloves when washing up.
- Refrain from picking gelish off nails as this will can cause damage to the natural nail.
- Apply hand cream daily.
- Remove Gelish with acetone, a service Beauty Works offers.
Sienna X Spray Tan
- Wear dark, loose clothing after initial treatment, tight clothing may cause marks.
- Wear flip flops or loose fitted shoes following initial treatment.
- Do not exercise, shower and bathe in the tan development period (at least 8 hours) after your spray tan.
- Pat dry yourself after showering.
- Avoid long hot baths as this may affect the longevity of your spray tan.
- Moisturise daily if possible.
- On day four of the tan, apply light exfoliation to skin in order to encourage even fading.
- Remember to wear SPF factor when in direct sun light, the spray tan provides no sun factor protection.